Wills and Estate Planning
Join us at this free session and learn from our partners Jackie, Handerek & Forester Barristers and Solicitors about:
- Creating and/or updating a will, personal directive and power of attorney
- What a will can and cannot do
- Why it is so important to have a will prepared with the help and expertise of a lawyer, accountant and financial/estate planner
Having a valid, up-to-date will ensures you decide who:
- Gets what from your hard-earned assets
- Will administer your estate
- Will be guardians of your dependent children
After family and loved ones are taken care of, many people also choose to create a lasting legacy in their community. Learn how a will intention or planned giving to a local charity is a great way to do this.
Thanks also to Best Western Premier Denham Inn and Suites for sponsoring the room for this event.